Name:Black Underglaze flower paper
Size:Length 53cm* width 37cm/pcs
Firing temperature:1200~1300 degrees
1pcs*Underglaze flower paper
How to use:
1. Select the blank and clean the surface of the blank to make it smooth and smooth, without oil or gray
Dust and other impurities.
2. Brush the water with the brush once to apply the decals to replenish the body with water.
3.Choose the pattern you want, and the pigmented side will stick to the body after brushing.
Be careful not to stick it back.
4. Brush the water on the flattened paper again with a brush and wait for it to dry.
5. After drying, peel off the sticker, and the pattern will be printed on the blank. After finishing, it is covered with transparent glaze, then it can be fired in the kiln and wait for the results.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Arrived very quickly!
Everything ok, thank you! :-)
Big sheet, twice the size I thought it would be. Make sure you work with clean hands otherwise you could make a mess.
Great I hope it will work.