This coaxial output board is specially designed for supporting various digital turntables such as CDM and CDpro2. It has 3 main functions:
Convert IIS signal to coaxial SPDIF signal, drive by 2 DS8921 as signal, and then output to RCA/BNC/optical fiber/AES through digital isolation transformer DA101C (can be upgraded to SC947-02LF), support MONO mode.
Drive the IIS signal through the LVDS chip and output it to the HDMI-IIS interface (A/B mode can be set through the 10-bit dial switch), which can be compatible with most current decoders with HDMI-IIS input interface.
Two clock signals are output at the same time, the clock adopts the new imported TCOX+PLL, a total of 2 sets of clock output, CLKOUT1 (driving DIT4192), CLKOUT2 can provide the clock signal back to the turntable. At the same time, the board has a clock input port, which can be upgraded with OCXO or rubidium clock signal input to replace the standard VCXO;
Input interface: I2S (CDM349 CDpro2 SONY, etc.)
Output interface: COAX coaxial, AES, optical fiber, HDMI-IIS
Clock input: Onboard VCXO+PLL, can be connected with OCXO, rubidium clock RB, etc.
Clock output: 8.4672/11.2896/12.288/16.9344/22.5792/24.576MHz
I2S (HDMI) support: up to 192K/24BIT, A/B mode can be set
Fiber/Coaxial/AES support: up to 192K/24BIT
Power supply: DC7~9V, 0.5A
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing