ES9038Q2M SABRE9601K USB Decoder Headphone AMP DSD128 PCM384 32bit
1.This decoder uses the combination of ES9038Q2M and ESS SABRE9601K, a powerful decoding chip and amp chip combinatio. This combination is also used by the highly praised AudioQuest DragonFly Cobalt.
2.ES9038Q2M is a new generation of ESS high-performance low-power DAC decoder chip, using the same 32bit HyperStream II architecture as the ESS Pro version. It has a very high dynamic range of signal-to-noise ratio and very low harmonic distortion, providing extraordinary music quality.
3.ESS SABRE9601K is the industry’s highest performance,standalone headphone driver targeted for audiophile-grade portable application such as mobile phones,tablets and digital music players.
4.This decoder uses a HiFi media player-like architecture, with ARM Cortex-M4 MCU as the main control, responsible for USB data reception,conversion and decoding chip configuration, etc. ES9038Q2M receives I2S data from ARM Cortex-M4 MCU and decodes it to differential analog signal,SABRE9601K amplifiy the differential analog signal to drive the headphones.
5.The LP5907 ultra-low noise LDO from Texas Instruments is used to filter the DAC power supply, and Panasonic thin film CBB capacitors and AVX tantalum capacitors are used to decouple the DAC power supply. The amp part uses Panasonic’s thin film PPS capacitors to filter high frequency noise and uses resistors with 0.1% precision to ensure extremely high matching accuracy and ultra-low common mode noise.
6.A good-performance clock source is the key to good sound quality of digital audio device. The decoder uses SiTime’s silicon crystal oscillator with an innovative MEMS resonator, which has extremely high stability and ultra-low phase noise, and has very low temperature drift of 20ppm and phase jitter as low as 500 femtoseconds. SiTime’s high-performance and high-stability silicon crystal oscillator makes the decoder’s sound stage wide and lifelike, with distinct mid- and high-frequency, sound is clear and pleasant.
7.The adapter cable made of 8 strands of single crystal copper silver-plated wire is used to connect the mobile phone and the decoder, which further improves the low-frequency dive and high-frequency extension performance of the decoder.
Bit width supported: 16bit/24bit/32bit
Sampling rate supported: 44.1K/48K/882K/96K/1764K/19K/3528K/384K
DSD hardware decode supported: DSD64/DSD128 (DOP Mode)
Headphone jack: 3.5mm unbalanced jack
USB interface: USB Type-C
Decoder chip performance: dynamic range DNR 129dB / harmonic distortion THD+N -120dB
SNR of headphone amplifier: 122dB
Headphone driver power out: 60mW @16Ω35mW@32Ω2Vrms@600Ω
Distortion performance THD+N: -117dB@600Ω/0.0007%@32Ω
IOS devices support: through lightning adapter cable
1pcs X USB decoder
1pcs X type-c/lightning adapter cable
1pcs X USB-A adapter plug
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing