PL-365 Mini Portable DSP ETM ATS FM-Stereo MW SW World Band Stereo Radio
The Tecsun PL365 radio is the latest model in our truly handheld range of multiband radios. The unique shape and size of the Tecsun PL365 design was based around the requirements of our military and law enforcement customers so that the radio could easily fit onto a belt clip or into a pants or backpack pocket.
The Tecsun PL365’s RF design has been upgraded and now utilises the SiLabs Si 4735 chipset (the earlier model PL360 utilised the Si 4734 chipset). The new chipset adds Single Side Band (SSB) to the Tecsun PL365 as well as increasing the coverage of the SW band up to 30 MHz. The Tecsun PL365 further improves audio clarity of received signals by utilising Digital Signal Processing technology to process the received audio and cancel out any background and RF noise.
Improvements have been made to extend the battery life of the Tecsun PL365 out to a maximum of 225 hours on a set of three Alkaline AA cells(not included). Additionally, the Tecsun PL365 also includes internal charging capabilities to recharge AA cells (not supplied) via the radio’s USB connection port.
The Tecsun PL365 provides extended FM coverage down to 76 MHz, allowing the radio to receive broadcasts not intended for the general public. The Tecsun PL365 supports our patented Easy Tune Method (ETM) which is a one touch automatic scan and memorise feature that scans the selected band and stores received signals in a temporary memory allowing for quick selection between stored signals. Available in grey only.
Tecsun PL 365 Features:
– AM/FM Tuner
– Digital Signal Processing
– Auto Tuning and Storage via Easy Tuning Methods (ETM)
– SSB Capability
– 450 Memory Positions
– Alarm & Sleep timer
– Displays signal strength in dBuV
– Displays signal to noise ratio in dB
– External antenna socket (3.5mm)
– Headphone Socket (3.5mm)
– Battery power level display and temperature sensor
– Dimensions 53 x 159 x 26mm
– USB 5v Charging socket for internal re-chargeable batteries (not supplied)
– Speaker: 40 mm in diameter, 4 Ohms, 0.5 watt ( 2 times the output of the PL360 )
||76 – 108 MHz
||0.01 – 0.1 MHz
||520 -1620 kHz
||1kHz / 9 kHz
||1711 – 29999 kHz
||1 kHz / 5 kHz
||150 – 519 kHz
Tecsun PL365 Radio x 1 ( without battery )
– Stereo earphones
– Carry case with Belt loop
– Clip on external antenna for FM, LW, SW bands
– English User’s Manual
– Detachable AM Ferrite Rod Antenna
Desheng PL365 radio concise operation manual:
1. Insert the battery and make the following settings in the shutdown state:
1. Time setting: long press TIME → turn the tuning wheel to set the hour, short press TIME → turn the tuning wheel to set the minute, then press TIME to confirm.
2. Medium wave step setting: Press and hold the 9 / 10K button to display 10 digit step 10K, display 9 as step 9K, China: 9K
3. Medium wave and long wave settings: Press and hold the MW key, the display 150-1620 indicates that it has been extended to the long wave band, and the display 522-1620 indicates that it has been set to the middle wave band.
4. FM setting: Press and hold the FM key to choose between 87.5-108, 76-108 or 87-108. China: 87.5-108MHz
5. Single-sideband step setting: long press the BFO button → immediately turn the tuning wheel (TUNING) to select 10 do not move, and disappear after 3 seconds is the selected step 10Hz.
Second, the reception of single sideband signals:
1. In the power-on state, except the FM mode, the upper sideband (USB) and lower sideband (LSB) settings can be set in the medium wave and short wave modes.
2. Short press the USB / LSB key, display L to enter LSB mode, display U to enter USB mode. Long press the USB / LSB button to exit the single sideband mode.
3. In the single-sideband mode, short press BFO and turn the tuning wheel up and down to fine-tune the receiving frequency until you feel that the received sound is normal.
4. The starting frequency of each band of PL365 receiving single sideband signal:
160 meters: 1900K
80 meters: 3850K
40 meters: 7050K
30 meters: 10120K
24 meters: 13149K
20 meters: 14270K
17 meters: 18100K
15 meters: 21400K
12 meters: 24950K
10 meters: 28450K (this band contains the commonly used 29.6M, but the FM mode cannot be set)
5. Take the receiving 7050K as an example: turn on → press the SW button (both up and down buttons) to enter the short band → short press the USB / LSB button, L appears on the top of the screen (if U appears, press again to appear L) is Enter SSB mode → Continuously press SW up and down until 7050 appears → Listen after receiving the single sideband signal → If the voice tone is abnormal → Short press BFO, the L character flashes → Turn the tuning wheel up or down, top right The angle number changes until the tone is normal.