- Firing temperature: 1200-1320 degrees Celsius
The function of toner: First, the toner is mainly used as underglaze paint. For various colors, after buying back, add tea water (blue and white material) or water, and paint on the dried green tire. Spray transparent glaze, you can fire various pattern effects.Second, due to the wide range of firing temperature, the toner can be fired from 1200 to 1320 degrees, so it is also an excellent pigment that we add to the glaze. Toners of various colors can be added to the transparent glaze to become various Glazes of different colors have obvious effects.Third: Toner can be added to the mud to turn into colored mud of various colors. We only need to directly shape the colored mud and spray a layer of transparent glaze to burn it. The effect is very beautiful.
Paint color modulation steps
1. Prepare the ingredients: toner, tea, peach gum, sponge ball, small dish, and writing brush.
2. Pour out a certain amount of toner and mix it evenly according to the ratio of water and toner 1:3
3. Add peach gum at 10% to make the color better adhere to the body and not easy to fall off
4. After moisturizing the body with a small sponge (replenishing water), you can start painting on the body.
After drawing, put it in the kiln and burn it, you can see your creation
Tone color glaze
1. The ratio of single color powder, multicolor powder and basic glaze (transparent glaze and matt white glaze) are respectively weight
1%～3%. (light color)
4%-7% (medium color glaze)
Above 8% (dark glaze)
2. When adding the basic glaze, go through a 160-mesh sieve and absorb iron as much as possible.
Third, high-demand customers use specific gravity cups. The sticky glaze has a specific gravity of about 45 and a Baume degree of 1.46
The spray glaze has a specific gravity of 50 and a Baume degree of 1.51
Every different glaze will be a little different. Only by trial firing can the best glaze paddle performance be found, and the glaze effect of the pottery can be guaranteed.
Handmade mud (color mud)
1. The ratio of toner and mud is 1%～3% of electric kiln weight respectively. Gas kiln increases by 2-3%
2. Soak the mud in water and stir it evenly to form a mud.
3 Add a small amount of toner, mix the slurry evenly, put it on the gypsum board, and knead and shape when the water is dry
(About 50g～100g can make 1.5kg of mud)
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Always as satisfied with your items!
I am very satisfied
I haven't use the product yet but it look fine! Quantity is accurate. The only thing I didn't like is that the package does not have a description. If I would like to order again I will not know witch one is every colour because of the similarities. Thank you store!
Shipping is very slow about two months and Shi albal mawasl but the product is excellent but its color is yellow more than Golden