Here’s some common sense for your reference: C#=Db, D#=Eb, F#=Gb, G#=Ab, A#=Bb.
Tombo 10 Holes Diatonic Harmonica Lee Oskar
Lee Oskar offers 4 series of instruments
The series Major diatonic: This range allows to play diatonic major, she declines to DO SO, it is most often used to play the Blues, Rock, Folk and Country and Jazz.
The series natural minor: This series allows you to play on the natural range minor. She declines to DO SO, and proposes instruments adapted for playing the Blues, Rock, Pop, and Jazz.
The Series harmonic minor: To play on the range of harmonic minor. She is available to DO SO, and you can play various kind of traditional music, as well as parts Classical and Jazz.
The series Melody Maker: It is a variation of the tuning of diatonic major, made to play on the diatonic scale major. It comes of DO and offers harmonicas more expressive than those of the series diatonic, they are recommended to play Reggae, Pop, Country, not recommended for the Blues.
The Blues/Rock Harmonica
ABS Comb with large holes for easier playing
Air Tight Design, Responsive Reeds, Louder Soun
In 1983 Oskar founds a Company to manufacture harmonicas top of the range, these instruments enable you to play various style of music, from blues, to folk, to jazz or even rock.
Tombo harmonicas have a history of almost one hundred years since it was established in 1917. The quality and tone of their harmonica is highly admired by harmonica players all over the world. Tombo is regarded as one of top quality mouth organ manufacturers, and their harmonicas produce great sounding music. Tombo were chosen as the manufacturer to the popular Lee Oskar Harmonica range.
The following are a few tips for taking care of your harmonica:
1. Don’t drink sticky, heavy drinks before playing.
2.Keep your harmonica in the box or in some other clean place if you are not playing.
3.Rinse your mouth out well, wash your hands, or brush your teeth if necessary, before playing the harmonica.
4.Tap your harmonica out gently after playing, tapping out the excess saliva – holes down.
5.Don’t let others play your harmonica – unless it is someone you don’t mind kissing.
6.Keep your harmonica away from heat or direct sunshine.
7.Do not wash your harmonica with hot water, alcohol or other chemicals.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
very nice service. I am happy with the product and delivery time is excellent
Corresponds to the description.